Monday, November 01, 2010

Oh My Word!

How in the world did I wait 11 months, 12 months, 19 months and 3 months before/between my puppies!?! Charlie has been at CST for all of 9 days and I'm dieing without a puppy! I can't wait to get my little guy/girl and have the best year with them, both of us learning and growing and teaching together! To be honest, I'm dieing for news of my next puppy and am hoping it's just a short couple more weeks before my pup is in our home and it feels complete here.

I might as well start a puppy pool, lets try this. Guess what breed, sex, color and month my next puppy will come home and you'll win a $25 gift card to the store of your choice!

Here's some information to help you guess:
"Xerox", the little black lab puppy we did the fundraising for came from a wonderful breeder in Montana. On Sunday she had another litter that we are hoping to get a puppy from, just waiting on some confirmation. Anyway, the litter contains 2 female black labs, 2 female chocolate labs and 3 male chocolate labs.

Of course there is always the possibility of a different puppy being donated to CAST before then.

If CAST does get a donated puppy it will be at least a "Y" puppy, if not "Z" or starting the alphabet over with "A."

Another option is that next spring there may be a couple litters bred by CAST in which case the litter would be themed. The Space Litter dam was in heat a couple weeks ago and it appears has about 6 months between heat cycles. The other breeder for CAST I'm not sure of her heat cycles. Both are golden retrievers and may be bred with another golden, lab or poodle.

So with that information, let the guessing begin! I will enable comment moderation so guesses will be hidden.

Extra points for submitting names not already on my donated puppy name list for the letters "Y", "Z", "A" & "B". *

Guesses should include sex, breed, color and month of arrival. Extra points for names not on the list. The most points once our puppy arrives wins, 2 extra points if I choose a name you submit!

*I want to see what you come up with for names so won't be posting my name lists just yet.

3 comments:

  1. Sex--Male
    Breed--Lab!
    Color--Chocolate
    Month--January
    Letter--Y

    Yogo, Yuke, Yes'sir, Yahtzee, Yazzie, Yoyo, York, Yamaha, Yella, Yam, Yammy, Yakes,


    Y is a super hard letter! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can guess more then one name, yes. Guess as many names as you want. The rest can only have one "official" guess so if you want to changed your mind, that's fine too.

    ReplyDelete