Sunday, November 07, 2010

Life Must Go On

No matter what news we get, life must go on. Yesterday we traveled to Ally's with Eva, Rizzo and Galaxy in tow. Grand total of dogs at Ally's yesterday: 7. It never felt like there were 7 dogs there which is saying something :-) Ally and I took the "puppies" and old lady (Tiki, Galaxy, Eva, Eclipse and Kira) outside and ran around with them and played the "come game." All of the pups did great, Kira didn't want to leave Ally's side.

Anyway, we hung out and then our older sister and her boyfriend came over with gluten-free lasagna, cake and phase 10! Fun times, fun times. I'm not too good at keeping secret what cards I have in my hand..... oops.

Now I'm exhausted from the whirlwind that's called my life the last couple of days and happy I got to sleep in thanks to DLS. Now it's off to spend some time with the three needy girls in my house and prepare for the future by enjoying today!

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe we had 7 dogs here! 4 retrievers, 2 at 2 years, 1 at 5 months and 1 at 11 weeks and then 3 older "weird" breeds! You're right though, it didn't Feel like 7 dogs!

    ReplyDelete