Monday, November 08, 2010

Change in Plans?

Max told me last night he would like to get Eva's urine sent to the oncologist in a month instead of in two months. Makes me happy! Depending on what is seen by the local vet we might just use it as a monitoring and still wait until January to send it to the oncologist but I'm happy that we may only have a month wait to know what's going on instead of two.

I'm not planning on changing puppy plans at all. It's not like we had a healthy dog and got this news, it just is what it is and we have to keep living and enjoy today. Today is a homework, training, full of classes, praticing my piano skills (in progress), laundry, dishes and cuddling with my girls watching movies sorta day!

No comments:

Post a Comment