Thursday, September 30, 2010

School, Trips and Dogs

School is in full swing and I LOVE it. I love all of my classes but piano is by far my favorite thus far. I have a full course load but thankfully it's mostly two days a week with an hour a third day and two hours a fourth day. So I have plenty of time to take care of the house, the dogs and all my other responsibilities.

Max is loving his new second job and he's enjoying school although he's struggling a bit with math, he just needs to believe in himself more because as soon as he puts a little thought in it he gets it and gets it right every time! I'm so proud of my husband who is working both jobs or working and in class all day every day of the work week. I'm trying to make it easier on him by having dinner ready for him when he gets home and the dogs taken care of and I'm working on getting the house in tip-top shape, it's a work in progress.

Next weekend we are taking Charlie back. He posted a blog on the dogblog if you want to go read. He's currently laying by my desk chair and I'm liking this more mature version of the spazdoodle. Of course, as soon as he's due to be recalled I actually start liking him! It'll be a long trip to turn him in and we're planning on doing it in 2 days again so we don't miss work or school. It's a good 14 hour drive each ways but thankfully this time we will be getting a hotel room Saturday to sleep and get some real rest instead of camping like we did when we picked Charlie up.

Eva's doing really well right now. She's looking amazing for her and hasn't had any more stomach issues. She is now 23 months old and is having very little trouble. Her trouble ear does seem to be developing an infection again but hopefully we can nip it in the bud before it gets bad.

I'll leave you all with some pictures, there's not many, I need to get more but here's some. I have to get back to my homework.
Eva in the backyard before we moved in

 Some of the yummy blackberries in the yard.


 Trumpet vine in the backyard. It attracts hummingbirds and bees.


Color in the office/future nursery

The beige up on the wall. This color is in the livingroom/kitchen/laundry area and hallway. The white wall is now a sage color but the white wall shows the color pretty well.

 Our bedroom. The walls are a grayish blue.

 The first day Elijah was here he decided the only safe spot was on top of the fridge.




The above three pictures are what the dogs a were doing all night while I did my homework and updated the blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Wow 2 jobs + SchooL! I'm impressed! Good luck to Charlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva really is looking great. She doesn't look UBER skinny anymore...just sort of thin for her size.

    ReplyDelete