Monday, September 13, 2010

Off-Topic?

My blogs have evolved through the years, going from having one about puppy raising, then having several and one about infertility and the struggle about that. I have closed (and deleted) most of them but the two active ones, but as I read through a blog today about adoption and the long battle this couple has had to become parents (5.5 years of fertility battles and over 2 years of waiting for an adoption match) and watching on twitter as they went to pick up their baby boy finally, I feel this need to write about our journey and our struggle again. It shouldn't be private and no matter what people's opinions may be about me or my fitfullness as a parent, it is a dream that Max and I will realize one day. Should I go back to another blog about fertility and my battle with my health? I am so happy for this couple who finally has a baby to lay in the crib they bought years ago and to fill the clothes that have layed empty in a dresser. I'll let you all know what we decide, but everyday is one day closer to us becoming parents and everday of being gluten-free is one more day closer to being that much more likely to be able to sustain a healthy pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I think this would be indeed a very challenging struggle. Wishing you the very best in this journey and do feel that blogging about life and our journeys is helpful.

    ReplyDelete