Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcome Home

Comet (aka Mattie) is home! It was a long day yesterday but an amazing outing and me and Comet have started working on her weaker areas. She's such a sweet girl who loves to cuddle and get some loves but definately has an onary side! I'm exhausted and have a lot to do today so once I get some pictures from Ally I'll do a post on the outing yesterday, the long drive home and the first night with our little yellow spitfire. Eva just loves her and these two are gonna be quite the dynamic duo. This will be a fun raising experience for me and really challenge me to put my skills to use and try some new techniques and what not. Ok, well the girls are taking their morning nap I'm gonna go clean the house and maybe take a nap ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment