Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Puppy Plans

http://bellas3rdlitter.blogspot.com/






Our next puppy is not going to be one of these gorgeous crosses! As much as I wishs I could raise one, I don't at the same time. I'm happy to watch them grow up though and hopefully get a chance to puppy sit one at some point.

On a serious note, since Loden came into our lives, Max and I have longed to have a keeper dog who was a male yellow lab. Max has requested that I take a break from puppy raising for a couple years but he wants to get a new pet dog in around a year. Who knows for sure what the future will hold but at this point in time, it looks like we'll be getting a yellow lab puppy and raising him for a year or two for ourselves and then jump back into puppy raising! A happy compromise and gives me the yellow boy I've always wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment